Canberra Article Directory
Canberra LOST and FOUND
Geaneology Notices, Re-connecting People Pets and Things
Lost Pets 2
Lost Relatives 0
Lost Friends 0
Lost and Found 0
Missing Persons 0
Canberra News Articles
Public and Amature News stories from real people.
Do you have a serious or funny story the media is oblivious to, or a different angle on it? Post here for the Local, Statewide or Countrywide News Tab!
People Publishing Power to all 1000+ Australian Regional Network Websites
Local News 1
State News 0
Country News 1
Political News and Views
Dear Local Members and Electoral Candidates, Do you know so many times we got to go to an election and have absolutley no clue who you are and what you stand for. The mountains of Junk Mail you send out waste trees and go strait in the bin, Here you can "Tell your story to your Town" Post your News, Video and Policy on canberra.guide and keep it up to date.
Government and Public Service
The Australian Regional Network of over one thousand Town and City websites representing all Australia is a family owned business. Approved by the Australian Government to display Tripple Zero information and an approved Stage 2 NEIS Startup business. Our goal is to provide a useful information service, We hope to engage more with Government, we hope you will consider using canberra.guide as a great public resource to easily and inexpensivley put public information into your Region. Our Articles are generally discovered directly from Search Query's we already have Tens of Thousands of visitors coming into our Network please consider engaging with us
Help needed and Volunteering
The Australian Regional Network can try to help you shine a light through the "I Need Help" article category - All Member Level Community Service - Broadcast options to the ARN network, if you use a STATE or the the Australia Key, please try to indicate your local region in your Article - this is a Community Service and Spammers and Abusers of this Public Help category will have their account immediatley banned.
I Need Help 0
For Business and Community
Jobs 1Tried everything else?
Post it on our Mobile Friendly SEO Enabled 1000+ Australian Websites!
Post a Review of your Local Business or Community Organisation!
General Articles from your Canberra business leaders in the following categories
Alternative Health 1
Eco Green 1
Food and Wine 1
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 0
Health and Fitness 0
Mind Body Spirit 0
Retail and Shopping 0
Schools and Education 0
Trades and Services 0
Create your own Article for Canberra
Tips for Writing an Article for the Canberra Community or Business
Are you planning to write an article about the Canberra region in Australian Capital Territory? Whether it's for a community newsletter or a business magazine, there are some key things to keep in mind to ensure your article is engaging and informative. Here are some tips to get you started:
1. Know Your Audience: Before you start writing, consider who your audience is. Are you writing for locals or visitors to the region? Is your article aimed at businesses or residents? Understanding your readers will help you tailor your writing to their interests and needs.
2. Research Your Topic: To write an informative article, you need to do your research. Read up on the latest news and trends in the Canberra region. Talk to locals and business owners to get their perspective. The more you know about your topic, the more engaging your article will be.
3. Keep it Clear and Concise: Avoid using overly technical or complex language that might confuse your readers. Keep your sentences short and to the point. Use subheadings and bullet points where appropriate to make your article easier to read.
4. Use Quotes and Personal Stories: Including quotes and personal stories from locals and business owners can add interest and depth to your article. This is a great way to showcase the unique character of the Canberra region and make your article stand out.
5. Include Relevant Facts and Figures: If you're writing about a business or industry in the Canberra region, include relevant facts and figures to back up your claims. This adds credibility to your article and makes it more informative.
6. Edit and Refine: Once you've written your article, take the time to edit and refine it. Read through it carefully to make sure it flows well and is error-free. Ask someone else to read it over and give you feedback. The more time you spend refining your article, the better it will be.
By following these tips, you can write an engaging and informative article about the Canberra region that will inform and inspire your readers.