Canberra Tourism Directory
Tours and Adventures
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Tourism Industry in Canberra?
Tourist Attractions in and Around Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Canberra, the capital city of Australia, offers countless attractions in and around the city for tourists. From artistic galleries to historic landmarks, Canberra has something to offer for everyone.
- National Gallery of Australia - home to over 160,000 works of art, including paintings, sculptures, and decorative art pieces from around the world.
Address: Parkes Place East, Parkes ACT 2600
Contact: +61 2 6240 6411
- National Portrait Gallery - showcasing portraits of prominent Australians and people who have shaped the nation's history.
Address: King Edward Terrace, Parkes ACT 2600
Contact: +61 2 6102 7000
- Canberra Glassworks - a creative hub for glass art, offering tours, workshops, and exhibitions.
Address: 11 Wentworth Avenue, Kingston ACT 2604
Contact: +61 2 6260 7005
- Australian War Memorial - a museum and shrine dedicated to the memory of Australians who served in war.
Address: Treloar Crescent, Campbell ACT 2612
Contact: +61 2 6243 4211
- Old Parliament House - the original home of the Australian Parliament, now a museum exploring the history of Australian democracy.
Address: 18 King George Terrace, Parkes ACT 2600
Contact: +61 2 6270 8222
- National Museum of Australia - celebrating Australia's land, people, and culture through interactive exhibits and displays.
Address: Lawson Crescent, Acton ACT 2601
Contact: +61 2 6208 5000
Nature and Outdoor Activities:
- Australian National Botanic Gardens - showcasing Australia's unique flora and fauna through themed gardens and walking trails.
Address: Clunies Ross Street, Acton ACT 2601
Contact: +61 2 6250 9588
- Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve - a wildlife sanctuary featuring kangaroos, wallabies, and koalas, as well as opportunities for bushwalking and picnicking.
Address: Paddy's River Road, Paddys River ACT 2620
Contact: +61 2 6205 1233
- Lake Burley Griffin - a man-made lake offering scenic views, boating opportunities, and cycling paths.
Address: Parkes ACT 2600
Food and Wine:
- Canberra District Wine Region - an emerging wine region producing award-winning cool-climate wines, offering cellar door tastings and tours.
Address: Canberra District
- Kingston Foreshore - a lively waterfront precinct boasting a variety of restaurants, bars, and cafes.
Address: Kingston ACT 2604
- Old Bus Depot Markets - a popular weekend market showcasing local and regional food, wine, and art.
Address: 21 Wentworth Avenue, Kingston ACT 2604
Contact: +61 2 6295 3331
Canberra and its surrounding regions offer a plethora of attractions for tourists. From artistic galleries to historic landmarks, nature and outdoor activities, and food and wine, there is something for every visitor.
Canberra Tourism Articles