Canberra Medical Directory
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Medical Services in Canberra?
Medical Related Business in and around Canberra in Australian Capital Territory, Australia
Canberra, the capital city of Australia, is one of the most livable cities in the world. The city is known for its cleanliness, planned infrastructure, and excellent healthcare facilities. Canberra's healthcare industry has been growing at a remarkable pace, and the city boasts of some of the best medical facilities and services in the country. This article highlights some of the top medical-related businesses in and around Canberra and their benefits.
1. Canberra Hospital - The Canberra Hospital is the largest public hospital in the city, and it has been providing excellent healthcare services to people for over 60 years. It is a major tertiary hospital that offers services such as emergency and critical care, medical, surgical, and pediatric services. The hospital also has a cancer center, mental health services, and rehabilitation services. The hospital has a team of highly qualified and experienced doctors and nurses who are dedicated to providing the best patient care. The hospital is a leading center for medical research in Australia, and it offers training opportunities for medical professionals.
Canberra Hospital, Yamba Drive, Garran ACT 2605
(02) 5124 0000
2. Calvary Public Hospital Bruce - Calvary Public Hospital Bruce is a leading healthcare facility in the city that provides a range of services such as medical and surgical specialties, cardiac services, maternity and women's health services, and mental health services. The hospital has state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, and it has a team of highly skilled and experienced medical professionals who provide personalized care to patients. The hospital is also involved in medical research and education and offers training opportunities for healthcare professionals.
Calvary Public Hospital Bruce, Mary Potter Circuit, Bruce ACT 2617
(02) 6201 6111
3. Capital Pathology - Capital Pathology is the largest pathology laboratory in the city, and it offers a range of pathology services such as blood tests, tumor markers, urine tests, and genetic testing. The laboratory has state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, and it has a team of highly skilled pathologists and laboratory technicians who ensure accurate and timely test results. The laboratory offers home collection services to patients who are unable to visit the laboratory.
Capital Pathology, 2/14 Napier Close, Deakin ACT 2600
(02) 6285 9800
4. Canberra Imaging Group - Canberra Imaging Group is a leading medical imaging facility in the city that offers a range of services such as X-rays, CT scans, MRI scans, ultrasound, and bone density scans. The group has state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, and it has a team of highly skilled radiologists and imaging technologists who provide accurate and timely imaging services to patients. The group is committed to using the latest technology and techniques to provide the best patient care.
Canberra Imaging Group, 5/60 Marcus Clarke Street, Canberra ACT 2601
(02) 6247 1288
5. Canberra Eye Hospital - Canberra Eye Hospital is a specialized hospital that provides advanced eye care services such as cataract surgery, glaucoma management, and retinal surgery. The hospital has state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, and it has a team of highly skilled ophthalmologists and eye surgeons who provide personalized and comprehensive eye care to patients. The hospital also offers training opportunities for healthcare professionals.
Canberra Eye Hospital, 1/15 Bowes Street, Phillip ACT 2606
(02) 6207 2300
6. National Capital Private Hospital - National Capital Private Hospital is a modern private hospital that offers a range of medical and surgical services such as orthopedics, neurosurgery, urology, and general surgery. The hospital has state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, and it has a team of highly skilled and experienced medical professionals who provide personalized and efficient care to patients. The hospital also offers accommodation facilities to patients and their families.
National Capital Private Hospital, Gilmore Crescent, Garran ACT 2605
(02) 6222 6666
7. Ochre Health Medical Centre - Ochre Health Medical Centre is a primary healthcare center that offers a range of general medical services such as health checks, vaccinations, chronic disease management, and minor procedures. The center has a team of experienced and friendly general practitioners who provide comprehensive and personalized care to patients. The center also offers allied health services such as physiotherapy, dietetics, and psychology.
Ochre Health Medical Centre, 105/28 Mort St, Braddon ACT 2612
(02) 6178 0400
Canberra's healthcare industry is flourishing, and the city offers some of the best medical facilities and services in Australia. The medical-related businesses highlighted in this article are just a few among the many available in the region. These businesses provide excellent medical care and services to patients and ensure the well-being of the community. So, if you live in or around Canberra, be sure to make use of these top medical-related businesses for all your healthcare needs.
Canberra Medical Articles